Portland Products, Inc., a growing mid-Michigan supplier of metal stampings and assemblies, is seeking an exceptional person for Machine Maintenance.
The ideal candidate will follow our PEPS initiatives:
- People: We will engage and empower our Team members to be their best,
- Excellence: We will continuously improve and strive for excellence in everything we do,
- Performance: Our Customers and Team will recognize our exceptional performance,
- Service: We are part of a community, and we recognize the benefits of community support.
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery; pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical problems
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or PLC controllers
- Provide mechanical and electrical support to the plant machinery and equipment
- Fabricates sheet metal parts and safety guards for equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment
- Moves, aligns, levels, and installs machinery
- High School Diploma, with a minimum of 5 years machine maintenance experience
- Must have own tools and be able to solve problems in Press room and Assembly areas.
- Preferred knowledge with PLEX
- Self-motivated with good attendance
- Must have ability to work all shifts and work overtime when necessary
- Positive attitude, team player are essential skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, ladders, use of both hands, and work in tight spaces.
Please send detailed resume and cover letter (including salary history) to:
HR@portlandproducts.com, (subject line: Machine Maintenance), or
Portland Products, Inc.
271 Morse Drive
Portland, MI 48875
Attn: Human Resources – Machine Maintenance position