Job Title: Production Line Worker
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Must be able to walk and stand throughout 9 hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending and twisting required
- Must be able to communicate directly or through interpreter to ensure proper compliance with all employment, safety and food safety requirements.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions in English or Spanish to complete Food Safety Training requirements.
- Maintain acceptable level of performance in work environment.
- Maintain good attendance record
Michigan Freeze Pack is a market leader in the Individually Quick Frozen processing of fruits and vegetables. Applications are currently being accepted for production line operator (line worker) positions for 1st shift.
Under direction from the production line leader or area manager, the employee will be responsible for operations that involve the movement of fruit and/or vegetable products, typically at a conveyor belt position. The specific areas of responsibility could include (but is not limited to) products conveyor inspection, packaging/re-packing, etc. Work could turn into full-time employment with breaks in between (subject to change based on employer needs). Workers are expected to work Monday to Saturday. Estimated 40 hours per week at rate of pay of $10/hour. There is a possibility of $100 bonus per week if worker completes 90% of their scheduled hours.