Scope and Purpose
Will be assigned to provide service to a particular resident/ group of residents and will assure that all aspects of the residents’ Personal Service Plan are implemented. Must assure the resident is treated with dignity and respect, assuring that each resident remains optimally independent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to assure residents’ daily care and service needs are met, including all basic activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, hygiene, toilet assistance, dressing, eating, socializing, participating in activities, etc.)
- Assists residents to participate in Life Enrichment Events – may participate directly through leading an activity, assisting the LEC, or assisting residents to attend.
- Follows resident service plan for level of assistance and support needed.
- Reporting changes in the resident’s condition and needs as they occur.
- Light housekeeping chores, (including bed making, linen changes, straightening and dusting, trash removal, laundry, etc.)
- Uses safe and proper techniques for chemical/cleaning solutions, as well as storage of products, tools, and carts.
- Will practice appropriate safe, sanitary hygiene.
- Other duties as assigned or as may be necessary to assure that the goals and objectives of this living center are fulfilled.
- No wage cap
- Opportunity for advancement
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Flexible spending account (wage works account)
- Optional health insurance
- 90-day potential pay raise (dependent on performance)
- PTO based on hours worked and years of service
- 401K with company match up to 50% of your contribution of up to 6%
- Annual pay raise (dependent on performance)
- Paid orientation and training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)