**Company will also be attending a Virtual Job Fair on 3/12 from 9am-12pm.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Functional area: Customer Service
Country: United States
City: New Hudson
Company name: Henrob Corporation
Date of posting: Sep 29, 2020
Atlas Copco is seeking an experienced Customer Service Specialist with Automotive OEM background. Must be professional with great attitude, ability to multi-task and possess effective oral and written communication skills. Ideal candidate will have applied experience with Covisint, order processing and accessing customer specific web portals / programs. Experience with EDI and processing ASN s.
The Specialist receives and responds to all customer inquiries, lead times, enter orders and relays pertinent order information to customer. Coordinates with other departments to assure timely shipment of orders and communicate appropriate logistic instruction to shipping for customer specified routing.
What you can expect from us*
We offer a family friendly and collaborative work environment, competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits packages, including choices in medical/dental/vision, life insurance, wellness programs, vacation and paid holidays, and an outstanding 401k with company match.
What we expect of you*
* Receive customer purchase orders and/or release schedule.
* Enter and maintain customer orders in the business system.
* Maintain customer order documents in Work Front.
* Monitor EDI Data and transmit ASN s.
* Develop and maintain rapport with customers. Respond promptly to inquiries and work to provide the best possible solution.
* Utilize various computer programs Syspro (Henrob s business system), Work front, Microsoft products, SharePoint, customer portals to look up and retrieve customer information, obtain part status, availability and lead-time, and check delivery status.
* Proactive follow up with customer on open order status. Communicate delivery delays to the customer promptly.
* Attend scheduled meetings with operations, project management teams for part availability and new part kick-off.
* Communicate with operations team regarding part delivery issues and delivery schedule changes.
* Coordinate reply to customer requests for various compliance/registration documents with appropriate department(s).
* Support with transportation / logistics including scheduling of carriers utilizing customer portals.
* Confirm with accounting customer accounts flagged over credit limit and assist with resolving past due payment.
* Initiate/enter credit/debit notes in the business system to correct invoice discrepancies and transact customer returns.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing
* Must have flexibility to come in early or stay late. Alternate on-call after hours and weekends
* Minimum three years of relevant experience dealing with customers
* Excellent telephone manners with good communication and organizational skills
* Proficient PC skills including working knowledge of MS office
* Working knowledge of EDI release/forecast schedules
* Basic understanding of terms and conditions documents/clauses
* International shipping/export requirements
* Financial reconciliation; sales transaction impact to G/L
EDUCATION OR QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (AS APPLICABLE):
* This role is primarily stationary in an office setting. Occasional walking throughout a manufacturing facility as needed.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Where will your passion take you*
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco Tools & Assembly Systems LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected class. See job URL for more information and EOE statement.
For more details see online:URL