Arts Academy in the Woods is seeking a full-time PowerSchool and Pupil Data Liaison.
Arts Academy in the Woods will hire a PowerSchool and Pupil Data Liaison for employment beginning ASAP. AAW is a fine and performing arts public, charter high school serving students from Macomb, Wayne and Oakland counties. Our students complete the Michigan Merit Curriculum while majoring in one or more art areas: dance, vocal music, instrumental music, multimedia art, 2D art or 3D art. We are a small, close-knit community, and we serve a diverse group of 325-380 students and 20 - 25 teachers. Our community prides itself on its diversity; 60% of our students are white, 35% are African American, 33% are economically disadvantaged, 33% of our students are male. We also have a small but significant LGBT student community.
• High School Diploma
• Demonstrated leadership, decision making or project management involvement
• Advanced computer software experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
• Experience in serving the needs of the homeless, foster, and at-risk youth
• Working knowledge of the following software: AS400/CEPI/MSDS/PowerSchool/MEGS+
• Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with staff, students, parents and the public.
• Establish and maintain good telephone skills.
• Work efficiently to process and maintain accurate enrollment information per state and federal legislation and auditing requirements.
• State of Michigan Pupil Accounting Manual and Pupil Auditors Manual and MDE Legislature.)
• Generate and transmit pupil accounting data as required by the Michigan Department of Education.
· CEPI applications (MSDS, SRSD, GAD, Section 25e, EEM, SRM).
· Familiar and able to report to CDRC, SID.
· Seat Time Waiver programs, Scheduling and End of Year procedures.
· Early College Macomb, dual enrollment and Early Childhood reporting.
• Generate and transmit the following reports: Fall-Spring-Year End Student Counts, SID - End of Year, TSDL June-August, Days and Clock Hours, Civil Rights Collection, Graduation and Dropout, NWEA, MME.
• Perform weekly student record maintenance.
• Coordinate fall/spring desk and field audits.
• Coordinate and troubleshoot software communication between PowerSchool and applications associated with PowerSchool (Meal Magic, School Messenger, PowerSchool Special Education, NWEA).
• Serve as District liaison person for PowerSchool at Macomb Intermediate School District (MISD).
• Provide PowerSchool training and support to staff.
• Respond to all requests for student records and subpoenas for student records.
• Provide requested data analysis, summary reports and disaggregation of data.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Adherence to Arts Academy Employee Expectations