Cascade Die Casting Group is now hiring Machine Operators to join our 1st and 2nd shift teams! The selected candidate would be responsible for operating production machinery in our secondary operations department.
Why work with us?
- Fulltime employment 40+ hours/week. Right now we are running overtime!
- Overtime is ran during the week so you will have your weekends available
- $500 bonus available in first 90 days
- Steel toe shoe reimbursement
- Benefits- Health, vision, dental, 401K, PTO, sick time, etc.
- Opportunity for growth- skilled trades, schooling and more!
- Immediate opportunities!
Essential Job Functions
- Able to operate stand alone machine operations.
- Inspects castings visually during operation to comply with customer specifications.
- Operates any production machine in the secondary department, loading and unloading parts.
- Hand file, grinds, deburs die castings as required.
- Accurately complete production paperwork and other related documents.
- Knowledgeable on performing hourly checks using gauges.
- Understand the scrap and containment procedures.
- Able to recognize defects on die castings.
- Process Specific Training Form if available.
- Know the proper procedures for packing parts.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Such other duties as are assigned from time-to-time.
- Trained operators may perform relief for die cast as needed.
- Participate in maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
- Recognize and minimize machine scrap defects.
- Meet production targets on a daily basis including efficiency %.
- Meet scrap targets on a daily basis.
- Be at work on time with a desire of performing to the best of your abilities.
- Communicate problem areas with supervisor and coworkers.
- Follow all Quality inspection processes.