Live the Mission:
This is a part time position working weekends and some weekday afternoon/evenings.
The Receptionist efficiently performs clerical support and serves as the facility's first greeter for all visitors in person as well as via phone in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
Must have successfully completed a secretarial science program from accredited college or university OR have a minimum of six (6) months experience in a clerical role Specific Job Requirements:
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e mail
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training Essential Functions:
Must be able to service as the first point of contact for guests and visitors in person as well as via phone in a friendly and professional manner
- Must be able to effectively operate the facility phone and paging system
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language An Equal Opportunity Employer