Education, Training, and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous housekeeping experience in industrial or commercial setting is beneficial
Specific skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Must have knowledge of cleaning devices and chemical cleaning solutions.
- Must be able to compute basic and accurate mathematical equations.
- Communicate effectively with elderly or disabled residents, other employees, and visitors.
- Dependable and work independently as well as under supervision.
Other Special Requirements:
- Tolerate frequent exposure to blood, body tissues, and bodily fluids with occasional exposure to hazardous materials and infectious diseases, as well as frequent exposure to laundry chemicals, latex, and plastic materials used for personal protective equipment.