General Labor/Assembly Job Summary: One of the largest automotive suppliers in West Michigan is looking for an assembly operator. This is one of the biggest local employers with a great family culture but the benefits of a large company.
Schedule: 1st Shift, 6:00am-2:00pm. 2nd Shift, 2:00pm-10:00pm. 3rd Shift, 10:00pm-6:00am. Woorking lots of overtime and 7 days per week
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00/HR
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
General Labor/Assembly Responsibilities:
- Working on an assembly line putting together automotive parts
- Inspecting as all parts come down the line
- Working with plastic parts and packing them
- Reading the customers specifications on part and packaging requirements on the machine’s control system.
General Labor/Assembly Qualifications:
- Excellent manual dexterity and eye for detail.
- Ability to read instructions in an automated environment
- Candidates must be prepared to work extra hours.
- A minimum of one year in assembly, working with machines and have excellent assembly skills and inspection skills.
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx