Muskegon, MI - Alloy Resource Group, 2281 Port City Blvd, Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America * Muskegon, MI, USA Req #1070
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Alloy Resource Corp. (ARC) is lookingfor hard-working, full-timeemployees that are good at taking direction. Applicants must be able to list 35 pounds repetitively, and also life 50 pounds and over occasionally. The position is an entry-level production manufacturing position with room to grow.This is a direct hire job with the following benefits available: health insurance, dental insurance, 401K9k) and paid vacation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be trained to learn the following:
- Ensure that all pouring areas are set with
all tools needed during the pouring process and that areas are ready for
- Tap furnace(s) as directed by shift supervisor.
- Skimming of sows and ingots as they are
poured, with great attention to detail as well as quality of product.
- Cleaning of transfer pump and transfer pump
well as needed.
- Cleaning of launders after tapping.
- Marking of sows as they are pulled from
- Weighing of sows after they are pulled from
- Staging of hot sows after they are marked
and weighed to await final shipment or placement into inventory location
following inventory control procedures.
- Complete equipment checklist each day for each
piece of equipment used.
- Stack ingot as needed.
- Stack ingot
- Band stacks
- Mark stacks with weight/heat #/alloy
- Stage stacks at directed location for
inventory or direct shipment
- Clean baghouse as directed by shift
- Shake down cells
- Change super sack bags as needed
- Mark fresh super sack bags with DATE
- Maintain clean and organized work area(s).
- Continuously monitors production process to
ensure that compliance is held for all operating limits, adjusts as
needed. Notifies shift supervisor
if any issues are noticed.
- Baghouse inlet temperature
- Chlorine usage
- Flux usage
- Lime/Carbon feed rates
- Hearth/flue smoke
- Baghouse DP limits
- Adhere to implemented PCG/ARC safety
policies, practices and procedures.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No