The Equipment Set-up Specialist will perform equipment repairs, maintenance and setup for all milling and rotating equipment throughout the facility. The Equipment Set-up Specialist will support all facility metal fabrication, equipment welding and equipment assembly
· Maintain equipment setup standards that comply with OEM recommendations.
· Perform weekly PM Maintenance as scheduled by Maintenance Planner.
· Responsible for equipment readiness to ensure operational reliability & startup.
· Provide equipment repair history using CMMS software. Document all work performed, including any follow up work required.
· Maintain, rebuild and setup of rotating equipment, gearboxes, bearings, sprockets, chain, conveyor belting etc.
· Maintain equipment quality control standards.
· Analyze and problem solve equipment related issues quickly and efficiently.
· Work with mechanical drawings, schematics and details.
· Fabricate, weld and assemble equipment.
· Conduct CNC equipment troubleshooting, maintenance and programming.
· Travel up to 5%
We seek the following:
· Completion of a 2-year Mechanical Apprenticeship and/or equivalent 2-year Mechanical/Vocational Degree
· 3 years of experience in a Manufacturing / Industrial Environment
· Welder Certification (AWS)
· Experience with machining, metal fabricating and assembling equipment
· Wood Mill retooling experience a plus
· CNC programming and maintenance experience
· Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and high-pressure fluid applications
· Good communication skills
· Excellent organization skills
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurances
· 401K with company match
· Paid time off and Holidays
Connor Sports is proud to be the market leader in Sports Flooring. We are the official Basketball court of the NCAA Final Four and FIBA Basketball World Cup. We are located in Amasa, Michigan in Iron County. Please learn more at www.connorsports.com