At ICON, we believe in leadership by innovation. Early on, we knew it would take something extra to stand out in a market dominated by companies with long track records. We knew success would be based on a commitment to being the best at what we do, and on finding new ideas, new products, and new processes to achieve that goal. In the fifteen years since its inception, ICON has achieved a long list of firsts in the industry. ICON is a team of talented, experienced, ethical and dedicated individuals with commitment to providing our customers with products and services that create extraordinary levels of satisfaction.
We are looking to add a P.E. Licensed Civil/Structural Engineer to our growing team here at Icon. The primary purpose of this position is the design and engineering of steel structures available under the ICON brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Capable of performing all responsibilities listed in the job description
- Accountable for all engineering aspects of projects they sign and seal
- Mentor E.I.T.’s and young engineers in the department
- Complete the majority of daily responsibilities with little guidance from superiors
- Lead minor departmental strategic initiatives
- Perform other related duties as required