Job Description: Operate, calibrate and maintain our hi-tech radio frequency identification (RFID) converting and printing machines. No previous experience in the RFID or printing industry is necessary.
eAgile, is one of the world’s leading innovators of IoT RFID technology that provides opportunity for employee advancements, by creating an environment that values inclusivity and personal growth of each worker.
- Successfully complete training and demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Set up and operate our custom, state-of-the-art electronic converting machines
- Be able to run jobs within quality and waste tolerances, perform machine maintenance and be able to quickly troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist with light assembly, packaging, inventory or other roles as needed
- Knowledge of RFID labels is a plus
- Basic technical, mechanical and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience with dynamic digital printing and barcode printing systems is preferred
- Ability to read technical drawings and produce parts within set standards
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with a Company Match
- 4 Day Workweek with 3 Day Weekends
About eAgile: eAgile sets the industry standard in RFID solutions providing high quality, cost-effective auto-identification products. eAgile has one of the broadest ISO 9001:2015 certifications covering tag production, data management software and integration.
Contact: Please send resumes to contact@eAgile.com. No calls please.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.