Bed Bug Service Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Batzner Pest Control, a brand of Rentokil, is apart of a market leader and the second-largest commercial and residential prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and we pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands. Our company partners across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Bed Bug Service Specialists do?
Bed Bug Service Specialist inspect and treat bed bugs. They are responsible for communicating with our customers in a courteous manner and leaving their premises and furnishings as clean as when they arrived.
- Perform visual bed bug inspections and treatments when necessary
- Document and complete customers’ reports
- Must be able to travel throughout the regional territory
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Qualifications
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer! EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf