DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tenneco Powertrain (previously Federal-Mogul) has rewarding opportunities for Production Operators at our Greenville, MI facility! Production Operators may fill openings in any of our departments including Bearings, Bushings, Material Prep., Shipping & Receiving, and Quality.
Why should you apply for a position with Tenneco Powertrain?
The Greenville facility has been in operation for 80 years as a leading supplier of bearings, bushings, and washers to the automotive and industrial markets. We have strong ties to the local community and are committed to providing a rewarding work environment for our employees.
The general duties of our positions include but are not limited to the following:
- Operating machinery and other industrial equipment to produce bearings, bushings, and washers for the automotive and heavy duty industries in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for producing quality parts
- Reading blueprints
- Use of gages
- Setting up and troubleshooting pieces of equipment in minimum time
- Use of computers to input and retrieve data
- Working in a team environment
Other duties as assigned