The User Interface Design responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Execute the UX for an assigned segment within a customer journey.
• Support the product team in the technical execution from high-level epic features to detailed user stories.
• Create User Flows, Wireframes, IXD specifications, and UI designs.
• Reduce complex data into engaging and easy to understand UI atoms, elements and components.
• Leverages existing Patterns (IXD & UI) and contributes new elements as needed to a global UI pattern library to ensure consistency and operational efficiency across an ecosystem of mobile apps.
• Create new UI elements to enrich experiences and engage end users when applicable.
• Partner with Brand and Marketing teams to understand and apply brand standards throughout the UI design.
• Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to drive design decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design or Related Field
• 2-3 years of interaction design experience, including mobile application design for iOS and Android
• Proficiency with Sketch, InVision, Proto IO, Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
• Prior experience creating wireframes and user flows from storyboards or design concepts.
• Experience designing multi-channel experiences across screens and touchpoints.
• Experience incorporating live and historical data into engaging user experiences.
• Experience incorporating Gestalt principles into user experience design.
• Experience working with telematics and automotive data sets preferred.
• Applicants must present a design portfolio that demonstrates their work and expertise.