Shipping & Materials Coordinator
3rd shift: 11pm-7am
Facility located at: 88 E. 48th Street by Holland Airport
Retention Bonus = $600 & Quarterly Bonus eligibility
Paid vacation, 14 paid holidays, BCBS medical/dental/Rx, vision, free life and AD&D, 401K plus match!
OT available - 2x on Sunday!
We have an exciting opportunity at our automotive headliner facility for an experienced Shipping & Material Coordinator will be responsible for completing shipping paperwork, interfacing with the internal Materials team, staging product, loading/unloading trucks and material handling within the facility! Long-term developmental opportunity as well!
- Review production schedule and transport finished goods to and from designated areas in the facility
- Do you have experience driving a sit-down hilo on a busy manufacturing floor?
- Do you have experience staging finished goods from Bill of Lading?
- Do you have experience loading and unloading goods from inbound and outbound trucks?
- Do you have experience completing shipping and receiving paperwork using a computer?
- Do you have experience utilizing a Materials Planning System?
- Do you have intermediate computer skills?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have working knowledge of FIFO?
- Can you proactively think ahead and prioritize tasks quickly?
- Do you have a competitive passion and want to win?
- Do you have high energy, are reliable, adaptable, resourceful and a high sense of urgency?
- Are you someone who can work independently?
- Do you strive to be developed and gain exposure to other scheduling or materials positions?
- Are you interested in joining a fast paced environment offering active work that has a small facility feel?
If yes, this role might be perfect for you!!
Who we are
Motus Integrated Technologies is a rapidly growing, half a billion-dollar global manufacturer of high-performance headliners, interior trim, and fiber solution products for the global automotive market. Headquartered in Holland Michigan, Motus operates state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in North America (U.S. and Mexico), and Europe with over 20 entities worldwide. Motus is a portfolio company of Atlas Holdings, an industrial holding company headquartered in Greenwich, CT.
Motus Integrated Technologies offers competitive compensation and benefits package (including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, Rx, life insurance, disability coverage, 401K and company match, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement eligibility, etc.)
United by Diversity; Motus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Motus, we are proud of our diversity. Our family is comprised of people from a variety of different backgrounds, races, creeds, and colors who have come together to try to `make the world a better place.
We have seen what equality can do within our company. We believe everyone deserves the same opportunities to grow, thrive, and passionately live their lives.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that consistent with Motus Integrated Technologies policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Motus will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.