Join our dining services team at our assisted living facility located at Maple Woods on 32nd Street in Holland. Apply online at Resthaven.org/joinourteam
$500 New Hire Bonus*
Shift: 3:30pm - 7:30pm; 7 shifts per biweekly period which includes every other Saturday and Sunday.
Prepares high-quality meals for the regular and modified resident service according to standardized recipes in the correct amounts as determined by daily production sheets.
- Follow production sheets demonstrating accuracy in weighing, measuring, and portioning of food.
- Take temperatures of hot foods prior to mealtimes and record on production sheets.
- Clean work areas in the kitchen, including equipment, walls, cabinets, storage areas, and other areas assigned in accordance with established procedures.
- Set-up steam tables and clean at end of meal.
- Set-up food in an attractive and efficient manner.
- Follow schedule for food caddies and beverage thawing.
- Open or close kitchen. Put food away, date items, label all leftovers as well as lock or unlock refrigerator, freezer and stockroom.
- Ability to operate standardized cooking equipment and dishwashers.
- Understanding and working knowledge of proper techniques for food preparation, including modified diets.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
It’s simple: our employee satisfaction is only exceeded by our customer satisfaction. If you want to work with one of the finest senior care organizations in the area, you’re in the right place. You’ll arrive every day inspired, and leave fulfilled.
View our full list of openings and APPLY online TODAY at: Resthaven.org/joinourteam
*The bonus will be paid in 3 installments throughout the year and is limited to those new to Resthaven.