We are committed to providing a stable, growth-oriented, and inspiring work environment that offers opportunities for professional, personal, and financial growth. If you are interested in joining a growing team, where YOU are our most valuable asset, then CSA Air is the place for you.
Flight Follower-Full Time:
To serve as a Flight Follower in the Operations Control Center (OCC) to ensure the OCC serves its primary mission of managing the airlines operations to the highest degree of safety and efficiency. This includes the responsibility of driving Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and Irregular Operations (IROPS) and ensuring that the best service is provided to the customer by effectively planning and communicating.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe release, tracking, and data entry for all Part 135 and Part 91 operations.
- Completion of daily paperwork as defined in the shift duty list and/or directed by the manager.
- Solve problems that develop during individual shift or defer problems to the manager.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry in CSA and other software systems.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Record weather observations daily.
- Ensure proper management notification and coordinate all flight activities.
- Monitor flight, aircraft maintenance and personnel schedules. Make change notifications/recommendations as necessary.
- Advise and coordinate with Travel/Logistics for schedule changes that require unplanned lodging/travel.
- Maintain pilot flight and duty records and advise the Flight Department whenever a pilot could possibly exceed any flight time requirements.
- Monitor and record in the CSA system the progress of pilots when traveling to and from a work location.
- Advise pilots promptly of all notes entered into the CSA system.
- Assist the Travel/Logistics with "last minute" travel and reservations after normal working hours.
- Enter and promptly pass on to affected pilots all notices from Flight, Maintenance, and Accounting Department, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Time management skills, organization, and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Previous aviation experience, CFI, CFII or dispatch license preferred.
- Previous experience with data entry of critical information preferred.
- Ability to pass a 5-year criminal history and background check.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must have exceptional data entry skills and the ability to use multiple sources of information simultaneously.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical data, safety rules/regulations, operating/maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively via telephone and in person.
- Stay up to date on current training and development techniques and relevant information to the dispatch function.
- Stay up to date with regulatory FAA and TSA training requirements if applicable to the position.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work typically performed in an office environment.
- Light physical effort
- Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 10 pounds.
- Some standing or walking.
- Must be capable of sitting for long periods of time
- Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Ability to occasionally travel to offsite locations.