We are committed to providing a stable, growth-oriented and inspiring work environment that offers opportunities for professional, personal and financial growth. If you are interested in joining a growing team, where YOU are our most valuable asset, then CSA Air is the place for you.
- Track required training and checking events of the contract training provider.
- Track currency for contract instructors and contract check pilots.
- Ensure flight crew member training records are complete and accurate.
- Build, organize, and maintain flight crew member training files.
- Store training records in hard copy and electronically, and update training dates in database (CSAII) for flight crew members.
- Prepare a weekly ‘Status Report’ of flight crew member training due dates and check pilot currency
- Prepare quarterly reports for the FAA detailing Check Pilot activity, updated information on “High Minimums Captains”, and any recorded Pilot Deficiencies in training.
- Maintain database of flight crew member certificates, including Passport, Medical Certificate, Pilot Certificates, and Restricted Radio Operator Permit (RROP).
- Maintain database of airman Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) records.
- Assist with the preparation and scheduling of new hire pilot training.
- Organize the process of fingerprints for new hire flight crew members
- Review and update training material.
- Stay abreast of new developments within the industry related to training.
- Function as a ground instructor, if qualified
- Serve as the training and records resource to other departments, crew members, and FAA
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of aviation industry experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe
- Pilot/Instructor experience is strongly preferred
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure of deadlines.
- Attention to detail with critical records, reports, and due dates.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill as a ground instructor strongly preferred.
- Able to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to understand technical data and regulations.