KC Logistics is Hiring for our Driver Training Program (DTP).
KC Logistics was established in 1986 by our CEO Ken Calender. Through hard work and dedication, KC has grown into a full service supply chain solutions provider. As one of the largest minority owned transportation & logistics organizations in the Midwest, KC is comprised of multiple business units that provide the latest technology and services in the logistics industry. We continue to achieve growth by providing exceptional customer service and value added logistics services to our expanding customer base.
Earn a Paycheck While Learning a New Skill.
- Employee on the First Day.
- Earn While You Learn.
- Hourly Pay.
- 4 to 6 Week Instruction program to obtain Class A CDL. Between 40 to 60 Hours per week.
- 4 to 6 Weeks of Training after Obtaining Class A CDL. Between 40 to 60 hours per week.
- Insurance Benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability, Health Savings and Vision.
- Paid Vacation.
- 401k Available.
- No Touch Automotive Freight.
- Guaranteed Job Placement of Qualified and Approved Applicants.