We are currently looking for an accomplished Die Maker to join Enterprise Tool & Die and help build the future of our trade. In this role you will be driving the future of our industry in an innovative environment, heavily focused on teamwork. You will be joining a technically advanced network that offers its team members unlimited career growth opportunities.
- Set up and operate conventional machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to cut, bore, grind, or otherwise shape parts to prescribed dimensions and finishes
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies and tools using machine tools and hand tools
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators
- Skilled in tryout and press spotting
- Trouble shoot and perform or report basic repairs as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must possess strong work values; dependability, honesty, self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand on feet for the majority of shift. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to successfully perform the physical requirements of this position
- Experience with progressive and transfer dies
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Our facility is well-kept and temperature controlled with multiple shifts that enable employees to maintain work/life balance.
For more information check out our website www.enterprisedie.com or follow us on Facebook Enterprise Tool & Die LLC. For a closer look at our facility, check out this video http://enterprisedie.com/videos/ETD_minute40_R2.mp4.