Now hiring for ALL shifts for a local plastic manufacturing facility. This is a temp to permanent position and even during your contract period, you receive a $1/hr attendance bonus as well as a $300/mo monthly retention bonus!!
Sets up and operates an injection molding machine in order to shape plastics. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
- Operate metal and plastic molding and casting machines.
- Cut off excess material.
- Grind scraps into powder.
- Read specifications to determine setup and prescribed temperature and time settings.
- Pour product into mold.
- Remove cured product from mold.
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position and secure assembled mold and mold components.
- Eliminate production of defective parts and products.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 6 months of previous manufacturing experience
- Stable work history
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds