The Quality Inspector/Test Technician role is to work within the manufacturing environment to inspect, assess, document/record nonconformities and work with associates to improve product and process quality with an aim towards increasing customer satisfaction. The individual shall possess excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail. This individual will take initiative and follow through. The Quality Inspector shall be a team player, comfortable working in a collaborative environment with manufacturing associates and vendors.
- Inspect all products in all stages of manufacturing to print, work instructions or other controlled documentation.
- Verify products are being manufactured per standard practices, work instructions or other approved manufacturing methods.
- Provide Quality Control support to all associates and assist their efforts to perform at the highest levels.
- Provide systematic inspection of all manufacturing areas.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain test equipment. May require interfacing with third party calibration resources.
- Work collaboratively to continuously improve all aspects of Grand Power Systems product quality, production/testing processes to yield world class customer satisfaction.