MIC Services, a Premier Industrial Management & Contract workforce firm, looking for local Trades, Electricians, and Pipe & Machine Tool Builders that would love to join our team. We are currently hiring for an integration project and offering good hours and competitive wages.
We are currently looking for candidates in Bruce Twp & Romeo.
- The ability to Install and maintain pressure system of piping.
- Knowledge to fabricate and weld valve bank frames, and other welding requirements.
- The ability to read and interpret pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- The ability to troubleshoot pneumatic components and water systems.
- Operate various machine tools and equipment
- It is critical to perform assigned tasks in a safe manner, and understand how to properly lock out all energy sources, this includes stored energy.
- The ability to follow all safety rules, standards and procedures in all areas at all times.
- Know what types of Personal Protective Equipment are required for the jobs in your area and always use them properly.
- Ensure that your work area is kept clean, tidy and organized at all times to prevent accidents and produce quality products.
- It's a requirement to use hand tools
- The ability and understanding of using a hand benders, power threaders, hydraulic hose grimpers, etc. are a plus
- The ability to read/interpret blue prints accurately as well as hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- The ability to work as a team member and individually
- The ability to manage multiple tasks within the trade
- It's a must to have your own tools