MIC Services, a Premier Industrial Management & Contract workforce firm, looking for local Trades, Electricians, and Pipe & Machine Tool Builders that would love to join our team. We are currently hiring for an integration project and offering good hours and competitive wages.
We are currently looking for candidates in Bruce Twp & Romeo.
- Follow established safety procedures according to OSHA standards and company procedures. It is critical to perform assigned tasks in a safe manner, and understand how to properly lock out all energy sources, this includes stored energy.
- The ability to follow all safety rules, standards and procedures in all areas at all times. Know what types of Personal Protective Equipment are required for the jobs in your area and always use them properly.
- Ensure that your work area is kept clean, tidy and organized at all times to prevent accidents and produce quality products.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and reports any unsafe working conditions or equipment.
- Knowledge to fabricate and weld valve bank frames, and other welding requirements.
- The ability to read and interpret pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- The ability to troubleshoot pneumatic components and water systems.
- Operate various machine tools and equipment
- The ability to assist site Controls Engineering Departments (Automation Engineers) with daily troubleshooting, repair and upgrade tasks, such as:
- Ensuring all electrical and controls documentation is accurate and up to date; read and interpret drawings and wiring schematics.
- Reviewing existing equipment and systems to propose upgrades and improvements.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to operations to determine the fundamental causes of equipment/operational issues to resolve quality and/or productivity issues.
- Identify and implement solutions to solve operational problems on equipment in support of Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Perform PLC based troubleshooting to determine the cause of equipment shutdowns when the cause is not readily visible.
- Providing detailed technical training to the Maintenance team when repair procedures or troubleshooting steps are improved.