Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will oversee ABA treatment programs for clients with autism spectrum disorders. As a Supervising BCBA, you will design intervention plans, write goals and update client's progress. We are currently expanding our services and are looking for career-minded, experienced clinicians to join our team.
Responsibilities: Monitor all clinical activities conducted by Behavior Technicians, provide clinical consultation to behavior analysts when necessary. Communicate with staff regarding case assignment.
Qualifications: BCBA and LBA required. Masters Degree in education, psychology, counseling, behavior analysis, behavior science, human development. At least one year experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with Autism as well as training parents and instructors how to implement these interventions.
- The BCBA will conduct initial assessments with consumers, review current assessments annually and conduct updated assessments
- The BCBA will coordinate the development and implementation of appropriate behavior management protocols based on individual participant behavior intervention plans
- The BCBA will participate and represent the ABA Center of Pioneer Resources in various public outreach and advocacy opportunities as assigned
- The BCBA will provide both formal and informal clinical guidance to all other clinical staff including QBHP, BCaBA as well as Behavior Technicians
- The BCBA will provide staff development as necessary to clinicians and technicians regarding effective interventions a dposit8ive behavioral supports and techniques
- The BCBA will schedule and meet with technicians and families to provide research-based and/or peer reviewed interventions
- The BCBA will write behavior intervention plans and monitor their implementation and effectiveness for consumers and assist in and monitor the collection of data and implementation of such plans to ensure success
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals and groups at all professional levels
- General knowledge of the developmental disabilities system in Michigan.
- Provide Supervision to qualified BCBAs, BCaBAs, QBHPs and RBTs in accordance with BACB guidelines as well as on-going education on consumer treatment plans to all technicians
- Solid knowledge of the behavioral impact of developmental disabilities, as well as the cognitive, educational, vocational, and social challenges encountered by persons with developmental disabilities
- Solid knowledge of the principles and practice of Applied Behavior Analysis. This includes general behavioral assessment and Ethical Standards in Behavior Analysis.
- The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will have met all of the requirements of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) and hold current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Travel Requirements Up to 25-50%. A company vehicle is not supplied. Personal vehicle is required. Travel is primarily local, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. Work Environment This position works in close proximity to people. While the majority of working time is spent indoors in a residential environment or office, employees in this position may work outdoors in all seasons for short periods of time, e.g. assisting a resident into a vehicle, taking a resident on an outing, snow removal, etc. Physical Demands Medium work. No more than 50 pounds with frequent lifting of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. 1. This person may be asked to exert considerable force occasionally as required to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects including the human body. Lifting may include no more than 50 pounds at a time and frequent lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds. 2. This person may be required frequently to use the fine and gross motor skills generally associated with play and working with children. 3. This person may be required to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
For our full time staff, we offer medical, dental, vision, 403b and 403b match after 1 year of service, life, long term disability and employee assistance program. We offer voluntary benefits such as life insurance, pet insurance and short term disability.