Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
The purpose of this position is to prepare all types of equipment ranging from heavy machinery to small and delicate types of instruments for shipment.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to read and understand written documentation, instructions, and blueprints
- Perform final paint touchups and cleaning of equipment prior to shipment
- Prepare product for shipment by verifying details of product and shipment information
- Ability to communicate and work with multiple departments including production and logistics
- General knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- High school diploma or GED required
- Carpentry experience preferred
- Export compliance experience a plus
Thermotron manufactures environmental simulation test equipment and has been in business for more than 50 years. Thermotron serves more than 30 industries, including aerospace, electronics, defense, telecommunications, and automotive. The majority of Fortune 500 tech companies use Thermotron equipment to improve reliability and ensure their products will operate in extreme environments such as hot and cold temperatures, humidity, altitude, rain, dust, and vibration.
For more information, check our YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/ThermotronIndustries.
Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.