Looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer for a growing and expanding machine builder in the Holland, MI area. Looking for a someone with 5 – 20 years of experience with Allen Bradley PLC Programming. SCADA experience is a big plus. This position will involve control systems integration of electrical systems for new hi-tech machines.
Send your resume to email@example.com
- PLC, HMI and SCADA Programming.
- Industrial control system integration, networking and data collection.
- Troubleshooting and modifying controls systems to solve problems.
- Integrate new Control Systems and retrofit existing systems.
- Some travel to job sites for engineering and system commissioning and service work.
- 5 plus years experience in the programming of Allen-Bradley PLC’s, MicroLogix, RSLogix 5000, Factory Talk, HMI and SCADA.
- Experience with SCADA or other Data Control Systems.
- Siemens experience is a plus.
- A BSEE Degree is preferred.
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to travel up to 20 - 30%.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Holiday, vacation and personal days
- Profit Sharing