What's in it for you?
Crescent Electric Supply offers competitive compensation packages and a first class benefits package, along with advancement opportunities. Some of our benefits include 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with immediate vesting and company match, Paid Volunteer Time, Merchandise Discounts, Holiday and Vacation Pay, and Flexible Spending. Here, leaders inspire, build trust and empower employees to achieve their best. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the flexibility to balance your life's priorities.
As a Distribution Equipment Quotations Specialist, you will be responsible for quoting distribution equipment material from plans and specifications on construction projects. This may also include building distribution equipment Bills of Material from a plan/specification or working with a customer to suggest products on design-build projects.
You will know you're a match to this position if you possess interpersonal and organizational skills, are a self-starter, detail oriented, and can work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines. A background in wholesale electrical distribution or electrical contracting would be very helpful.
- Interact with distribution equipment electrical contractors, architects, engineers, and owners to suggest distribution equipment products to be used on all types of construction projects
- Negotiate pricing with manufacturers and customers.
- Act as source of technical distribution equipment expertise within the branch.
- Collect and analyze quotations data to determine patterns of success or failure. Measure by product type, manufacturer, bidamounts, and customers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); a minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two-year trade school or four-year college degree strongly recommended.
- Distribution equipment product and application knowledge as well as an understanding of the bid process.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance.
Crescent Electric Supply offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we've made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric Supply has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do?
Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at .
Crescent Electric Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, or any other trait or status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability