Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Job SummaryCrowe is looking to hire a Software Architect in our Applied Technology practice. This resource will play a lead development role for a Scrum team that is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the Insight service delivery platform utilized by the Audit business unit to deliver their services. This product is starting a cloud migration effort and will be migrating to Azure and Microsoft 365. This individual should have a passion for software development, innovation, and experience leading a Scrum team. The following job responsibilities would apply to this position:
*Work with the Crowe's Insight product team to design, build, implement, and support the Insight product which is built on the Microsoft technology stack. The Insight platform utilizes the following technologies: ASP. NET, MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, SQL Server 2014, jQuery, Bootstrap, and SharePoint 2013.
*The cloud migration will introduce React, SPFx, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Office UI Fabric, Azure SQL, Azure Functions and many other Azure services to the technical stack.
*Collaborate with Business Analyst and Product Owner to refine requirements.
*Embrace the Shift Left mindset and weave quality early into the development lifecycle.
*Consult with the product Architect, Architecture Review Board, and broader Crowe IS teams to ensure architectures are meeting all firm technical and security standards.
*Mentor and guide the developers on the team by providing high-level technical approaches and code reviews.
*Work with the team to provide accurate estimates and meet Sprint objectives.
*Conduct research when necessary, advise on new relevant technology, and evaluate alternative solutions.
*Troubleshoot product issues quickly and efficientlyQualifications
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, implementing, and supporting diverse enterprise applications with solutions using the Microsoft technology stack and the .Net framework.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing applications on the SQL Server platform using T-SQL, stored procedures, and functions.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and architecting within an Agile team.
- Solid understanding of Azure DevOps (ADO) or Jira for work item management as well as Git for version control.
- Understanding of DevOps and the value of deployment automation. Experience with Azure DevOps, Octopus or similar.
- Strong understanding of object-orient programming (OOP) and design patterns.
- Ability to leverage inversion of control and unit testing to deliver a loosely coupled architecture with a focus on quality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to interact effectively with people from many different disciplines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Preferred experience with the Agile Scrum software development methodology, Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience favored.
- Preferred experience with Azure.
- Preferred experience with SharePoint desired but not required.