Laboratory Technician (Entry Level) - R00006766
ERM is seeking a motivated and dependable Laboratory Technician to generate high quality, defensible data in a nationally accredited Aquatic Toxicology Laboratory located in Holland, MI. In this role, you will work closely with a team of dedicated professionals in a laboratory setting, rearing aquatic test organisms and performing aquatic toxicity tests on water, wastewater, and sediments for a wide variety of clients nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for a scientific minded individual looking to join a well-positioned global environmental leader in an exciting and growing industry.
* Conduct a variety of acute and chronic toxicology tests in accordance with US EPA and internationally recognized methodologies using freshwater and marine test organisms.
* Assist with culturing a variety of invertebrate and vertebrate test organisms.
* Conduct water quality analyses to support toxicity assessments.
* Assist with specialized laboratory services such as toxicity identification evaluations, in vitro testing, etc.
* Assist with data reduction and analysis activities as necessary.
* Fully adhere to ERM’s health and safety program requirements.
* Strive to meet if not exceed ERM’s high quality expectations in all aspects of the position.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.