What we offer you:
· An innovative, growing company in our industry.
· A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
· A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
We are seeking a driven individual who will be responsible for maintaining the facility, production equipment, and auxiliary equipment to ensure optimum productivity and safety. This includes prevenative maintenance, scheduled repairs, proactive breakdown prevention, systems monitoring, stock tracking and safety of all maintenance activities. The ideal candidate would possess strong ability in problem solving, communicate and stay on task. This position requires strong cross-functional coordination.
What you would do
· Preform daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance.
· Troubleshoot mechanical and basic electrical concerns of the equipment, maintain and improve integrity and performance of all focus line/s equipment, and complete scheduled work orders.
· Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work station and area.
· Perform setup, start-up, Adjust and Operation of Equipment; Proper Shutdown and Changeover as required by company standards.
· Communicate and coordinate with Maintenance and Production Leadership any maintenance activities required on assigned equipment to ensure optimum line efficiency and product quality.
· Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
What you offer us
· Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including food processing equipment, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.
· Knowledge of common trouble shooting and preventative maintenance techniques.
· Experience in planning maintenance operations with department operation leaders.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Ability to Develop and maintain strong relationships with individuals at all levels within the company.
· Strong hands-on mechanical skills.
· Attention to detail, conscientious, aware of changes to schedule, lack of mistakes, miscommunications or oversights.
· Must be able to work weekends, holidays, days and nights.
· Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
· Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into confined spaces in different temperatures.
Great to Haves
· Knowledge of brewing / packaging / utilities machinery.
· Knowledge of safe work operations, chemical handling, safety policies and procedures.