Quality Inspectors perform various sorting, inspection, production, and data capture. Quality Inspectors work in partnership with our customers to contain and improve quality issues the most efficient way possible. Stratosphere Quality's vision is to be the Leading Global Provider of Premium Inspection and Quality Assurance Services.
We create an atmosphere where we recognize the individual, work together to solve problems and foster an environment for employee growth.
Quality Inspectors work in manufacturing plants, warehouses or other locations where our customers parts are being produced or stored. The location may vary day to day depending on the needs of our customers.
Stratosphere Quality teams work collectively to ensure that we are responsive, accountable and accurate in all aspects of our work. It's important and our people are key to our continued success.
Quality Inspector Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Performs various sorting, inspection, production, and data entry
- Reads and follows work instructions, work rules and directions
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of work area
- Uses inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
- Completes required training classes
- Follows all employee policies and other duties as assigned
Quality Inspector Job Qualifications & Skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Detail orientated