The CNC Operator is responsible for the operation of CNC machines using programs created by the Team Leaders. Reporting to the Team Leaders, the CNC Operator's primary responsibility is of the quality of the parts they produce.
- Perform Set-ups
- Operate machines to meet production rates
- Product inspections of at minimum first and last piece.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Working within a time limit.
- Previous experience operating CNC mill or lathes.
- Good Math, computer, and communication skills.
- Desire to learn
Experience using precision measurement gages.
- Quality conscious
- Can work under deadlines
- Team oriented
- Attention to detail
- Reliable Transportation and valid Driver's License
- Able to follow instruction both written and verbal
The CNC Operator position is paid hourly. Wage is determined at the time of hire, based on experience and qualifications. A bonus program is applicable to this position based on setup and cycle time efficiencies. Typical pay range $12 - $17 per hour. This position is subject to a 90-day probationary period, which ends in a review with management.