Reports To | Team Leader
Custodial Staff (CS) is a hands-on position that will execute work tasks at a single or multiple work location(s).? CS works with other employees and complete assigned tasks safely, efficiently, and to the quality standards set by the Company.? ?It is essential for all custodial team members to be reliable, cooperative and value quality work to be successful.
Schedule: 2nd Shift Full Time | 4 PM- 12:30 AM
Location: Multiple accounts through the Grandville, MI area
- Travel time and mileage paid for
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for Promotion
- Annual Pay Increases
- Consistent Schedule
- Top-of-the-Line Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Executing Assigned Production Tasks
- Punch In/Out of Correct Job Numbers
- Follow Training and Safety Protocols
- Submitting Punch Change and PTO Requests
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver labor and material budgets at work sites.
- Accomplish assigned work efficiently while not sacrificing quality.
- Ensure time is entered to correct customer and job
- Understand service offerings and communicate up-selling opportunities to Account Managers
Customer Retention | Quality Assurance | Service Delivery
- Deliver services as specified on client sites.
- Coordinate service execution with the TL.
- Communicate progress during shift with TL and complete any required check lists.
- Work safely and in accordance with company policies.
- Clock in and clock out daily.
- Accurately report job time and material usage for a given shift.
- Notify TL when running low on supplies or if equipment requires repair.
- Ensure working knowledge of equipment and tools used to perform work.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by TL
Leadership | Human Resources
- Understand company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with TL and other team members.
Education & Experience
- No experience required
- Training provided by company