Building the future of tooling, begins with building a great team!
CG Automation & Fixture (CGAF), located in Comstock Park, MI is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator!
At CGAF, we offer growth opportunities, great benefits and a climate-controlled facility. Our state of the art facility boasts the latest machining technology in the area and our workforce can build the impossible. This position is ideal for a highly motivated team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine shipping and receiving activities, when needed, as directed by the Purchasing Manager.
- Makes deliveries or pickups as directed by the Purchasing Manager.
- Performs janitorial and general housekeeping duties throughout the facility.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Packaging materials to be shipping.
- Checking received materials and documenting receipt in ERP system
- Delivering materials to internal customers.
- Assisting other supervisors with general help when needed.
- Coordinate these activities around the needs of production for transparency.
- Monitors the use of materials and supplies, such as rags, cleaning suppliers and maintains suitable stock of suppliers.
- Submits purchase requests to Purchasing to purchasing of supplies.
- Works with supervision to adjust work methods and procedures to align with production schedules.
- Ensure all MIOSHA requirements are met during all activities.
- Reports maintenance and repair work that needs to be performed.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in an efficient, effective manner
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task and possess organizational skills
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must possess sound problem-solving skills.
- Must possess quality communication skills.