Pay Rate: $13.25-$13.50
Job located in 49503
To provide production, quality and service in a timely, safe and conscientious manner. To troubleshoot and offer input towards continuous improvement. To work in a respectful and courteous manner. To be accountable and responsible for all work performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain machine and area cleanliness.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain safe work area.
- Reports all potentially unsafe conditions.
- Operates equipment according to process sheets
- Maintain required level of efficiency.
- Monitor equipment as required.
- Must verify components.
- Must notify dispatcher in a timely manner.
- Must fill out all Production Reports.
- Knowledge and practice of all applicable Hutchinson’s Health, Safety, and Environmental policies, procedures and requirements.
- Since it is impossible to foresee every situation in production needs, you may be assigned responsibilities outside the scope of the job description to meet production needs.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Abiltiy to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with coworkes, supervisors and other plant personnel. Attention to detail and accuracy to completion of scheduled taskes. Must be able to operate equipment correctly,efficiently and safely in a manufacturing environment.
EDUCATION &/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent; or three months to six months of related experience and / or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic math and problem solving skills required for completion of paperwork and reporting.
COMPUTER SKILLS: None
The employee must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to; walk; bend; climp; use hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; and regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to, stoop, kneel, crouch, and to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.