CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant – Brookcrest
Job Snapshot: Job Title
Location: Grandville, MI
Wage: Starting $14.00 an hour (experience considered) $1.50 an hour shift differential from 2pm - 6am
Day shift 6 am - 6: 15 pm
Night shift 6 pm - 6:15 am
?1st shift 6 am - 2:15 pm
2nd shift: 2 pm -10:15 pm
3rd shift: 10 pm - 6:15 am
Required: one weekend day per month and one holiday per year.
The perks of working at Sunset Senior Communities:
- Health Insurance (Free Premium Option)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Savings Program (20+ hours per week)
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for Advancement
Sunset Senior Communities is committed to the health and safety of our staff and residents. We want you to feel confident and safe while working in our facilities. Our current COVID-19 precautions that we have been taking include (but are not limited to):
- Health and Temperature screenings for each employee prior to each shift
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout our communities
- Limited non-essential visitors
Job Description: Certified Nurse Assistant
As a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) at Brookcrest, you will serve our residents by helping them fulfill their quality of life needs.
A Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) is expected to:
- Answer call lights to determine resident needs
- Assist residents with activities of daily living such as oral hygiene, bathing, incontinence care, assisting with eating, etc.
- Take resident blood pressure, weight, pulse, and fluid and food intake and documents them appropriately
- Attend resident care conferences as needed to provide input in resident’s plan of care
Qualifications: Job Title
Completion of Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) training course with proof of State testing completion within 4 months of employment
Sunset’s mission is to provide quality care for senior adults in a spirit of Christian Love.
Sunset Senior Communities is a special place where our team’s passion for the mission is empowered by our culture.