CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant- Brookcrest
Full Time – 2nd Shift – 40 Hrs/week
Job Snapshot: Certified Nurse Assistant
Location: Grandville, MI
Status: Full Time
Shift: 2nd Shift
Wage: $15.50 per hour (experience considered) $14.00 base wage plus $1.50 shift diff for 2nd shift.
Hiring Bonus: This position has a $1500 hiring bonus! The hiring bonus will be paid out in two installments. The first half will be paid out to you upon successful completion of your training. The second half will be paid out to you once you have been working for us for 6 months.
Schedule: *This position requires every other weekend, both Saturday and Sunday.
Schedule will be discussed in detail upon hire.
The perks of working at Sunset Senior Communities:
- Health Insurance (Free Premium Option)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Savings Program (20+ hours per week)
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for Advancement
Sunset Senior Communities is committed to the health and safety of our staff and residents. We want you to feel confident and safe while working in our facilities. Our current COVID-19 precautions that we have been taking include (but are not limited to):
- Health and Temperature screenings for each employee prior to each shift
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout our communities
- Limited non-essential visitors
Job Description: Certified Nurse Assistant
As a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) at Brookcrest, you will serve our residents by helping them fulfill their quality of life needs.
A Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) is expected to:
- Answer call lights to determine resident needs
- Assist residents with activities of daily living such as oral hygiene, bathing, incontinence care, assisting with eating, etc.
- Take resident blood pressure, weight, pulse, and fluid and food intake and documents them appropriately
- Attend resident care conferences as needed to provide input in resident’s plan of care
Qualifications: Certified Nurse Assistant
- Completion of Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) training course with proof of State testing completion within 4 months of employment
- Don’t currently have your CNA License? We would love to help you reach that goal. Sunset Retirement Communities will pay for the right passionate candidates to go through a CNA training course. The cost of the course, as well as your time spent in the class will be paid for in full by Sunset.
Sunset’s mission is to provide quality care for senior adults in a spirit of Christian Love.
Sunset Senior Communities is a special place where our team’s passion for the mission is empowered by our culture.