Livonia, MI, USA
Our Livonia Distribution Center, a 400,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7, is currently seeking Lumpers (Pallet Stackers)to join our team. The essential function of this position is to stack and reorganize boxed product in an efficient and timely manner. Must always follow company policies and safety guidelines.__
Now Offering a Temporary Bonus of an additional $6.00/hour!
Full time shift: Thursday-Saturday & alternating Wednesdays; 6am-6pm**
- Prompt stacking / lumping / rebuilding of product pallets / boxes.
- Identify and escalate any pallets that visibly do not meet Mastronardi Specifications (crushed, leaning, damaged, or any visible product that appears to not meet Food Safety standards).
- Assist with dumping product in or outside the facility in company approved containers daily.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments.
- Record number of unit's handler or moved, using daily tracking sheets or work tickets.
- Report and assist team members and supervisors with any issues that may be observed on the assigned department such as; Good Manufactured Procedures (GMP's), food safety, or unsafe product staging concerns.
- Ensure that all emergency exit doors and fire extinguishers are free and clear of debris and/or obstructions.
- This position requires flexibility to work in various assigned work areas.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work in our refrigerated warehouse, 50-degree controlled temperature zones
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be high-performance team player and be willing to work in a dynamic, growing, demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in use of English language with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality and protect proprietary information.
- Willingness to work independently, with minimal supervision and take ownership of job.
- Willingness to be responsible for company property.
- Complete a background and drug test screening
- Refrigerated warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. with or without accommodation
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, squatting, and crawling on a regular basis
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put in place.
Posted: September 18, 2020