Purity Cylinder Gases is an independent, family-owned and operated gas and welding supply distributor with 15 locations throughout Michigan and Northern Indiana. We are known for providing excellent products and services. This position is responsible for filling high-pressure cylinders, loading and unloading trailers, and potentially some driving of tractor-trailer equipment around the lot.
Must follow our core values: perform their work with integrity, be customer-focused, have a positive attitude, be driven to succeed and grow, and value relationships.
- Perform general plant operations
- Move cylinders with forklift trucks, carts or manually
- Load and unload inter-office trailers
- Cylinder filling production
- Back up other areas within the plant
- Able to understand and carry out oral and written instruction
- Able to read and verify things such as numbers and labels
- Ability to move heavy objects (60 lbs) and move cylinders around the plant
- Able to work as a team player with your supervisor and fellow employees
- Must take pride in their quality of work
- Good with mathematics
- Experience - high school or better, diploma preferred