DornerWorks has developed expertise in FPGA-based networking technologies and seeks a Product Commercialization Lead to join the Innovation team on an exciting and ambitious journey to scale our networking offerings in target markets. This is a great time to join DornerWorks as our Networking Product portfolio has garnered interest from some of the most well-respected institutions around the world. In this exciting new role, you will lead the networking product commercialization, leveraging customer interactions, competitive analysis, and market trends.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with customers to understand their pains and gains relative to our product offerings.
- Develop value propositions and roadmaps for each of our offerings based on customer, competitor, partner, and market intelligence.
- Leverage customer and market insights to guide engineering feature development.
- Play a key role in winning new customers by working with our Business Development team to position our offerings for success.
- Work with Marketing to ensure the value propositions of our product offerings are well represented in our marketing channels.
- Research and document competitive offerings and our differentiation within the markets we serve.
- Identify gaps in existing market and propose new product offerings alongside business case when relevant.
- Assess new markets and propose market penetration strategies where favorable opportunities exist.
- Seek partnerships to broaden market channels.
- Work with our Business Development team to align on pricing relative to market demand.
- Create innovative revenue strategies to meet customer needs and profitability goals.
- Attend tradeshows and/or industry events to promote product offering.
What we like to see:
- Effective communicator.
- Bias towards action.
- Growth oriented and decisive when setting and pursuing strategy.
- Leadership style that is inspirational/motivational, supporting work-life balance, caring for others.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering , preferably in Computer, Electrical or Software Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years in application engineering, technical sales, or product management role.
- Experience collaborating and influencing across various teams.
- Experience in Lean product development or similar preferred.
- Experience in FPGA or Networking.
- Business acumen.
- Experience in heavily regulated industry a plus (Defense, Aerospace, Medical, etc.,).
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
What DornerWorks has for you:
- Diverse, engaging, collaborative and challenging work.
- Continuous learning. Work multiple diverse projects each year – different technologies, products, and industries.
- Work from home or in-person, while doing what you love.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with quarterly bonus opportunity.
- Flex Fridays – you want an extra 26 days off? Compressed work week, with the opportunity to take every other Friday off and flexible hours.
- Healthy work/life balance. At DornerWorks’ that is not just an empty slogan; it is one of our core values.
- Organized social events, both onsite and virtual. We promise you’ll have fun!
- Supportive team – not a cut throat environment but supportive and encouraging.
Learn more about DornerWorks and our culture from our website at www.DornerWorks.com.
DornerWorks is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program. EEO/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that they are either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) an active Green Card Holder; or (iii) a “Protected Person” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324 (b)(a)(3).