Essential Functions of Role:
This is “hands on” nonproduction operation role.
- Meeting USDA, HACCP, GMFP, and Company standards, and under the supervision of a Maintenance Manager and Controls Engineer, the functions of this role are to be responsible for performing preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, rebuilds and projects on all plant equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supervising electrical control systems for machinery and equipment.
- Working closely with Plant Engineer and Maintenance Managers to plan and accomplish goals.
- Assist Project Coordinator in developing and implementing Cost Savings Solutions.
- Provide electrical and programming troubleshooting support for all plant equipment and processes.
- Assist all personnel with electrical and equipment troubleshooting as needed.
- Perform and assist in PLC programming and maintaining files.
- Design and develop HMI system.
- Manage and assist with all control's documentation.
- Help build and wire equipment panels, as necessary.
- Manage assigned projects from start to finish.
- Manage and assist with SOP documentation on various plant equipment and processes.
- Assist Refrigeration Specialists as required.
- Participation in HAZMAT.