Do YOU want the opportunity to control your income? CHEP lets you take the wheel. Depending on your personal determination, you control your pay between $16.00-$19.00 per hour. And you don’t even need a degree!
CHEP is a global leader in managing approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers safely and efficiently. We operate in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We are committed to providing our employees with a positive and challenging working environment, continued professional development, work-life balance and offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision available after 60 days
- Company Paid Life and Accidental D&D Insurance after 60 days
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Bonuses for attendance, quality, and production!
Requirements – MUST have 0-2 years demonstrated experience in the following:
- Ability to stand for the entire shift
- Physical strength and endurance to repeatedly lift/slide pallets weighing 75 lbs.
- Proven job loyalty and commitment
- Safety focused production experience
- Construction/Manual labor experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Use of pneumatic nail gun to repair or assemble pallets
- Repair entails placing pallets on repair table, removal and replacement of defective boards/hardware
- Responsible for troubleshooting jams and basic maintenance of saw
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs
- 1stshift: (6am-2:00pm, Mon-Fri)
- 2ndshift: (2:30pm – 10:30pm, Mon – Fri)
- Starting pay: $15.00 with potential to go up to $17.00 after 30-day training.
***Onsite Interviews Daily: 10am – 1:30pm (M-F) at 31748 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150***
All newly hired individuals are promptly screened through the E-Verify electronic employment authorization program run by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Drug-free workplace. EOE. D/M/F/V. MUST be 18 years of age or older and willing to submit to pre-employment drug testing.