Summary: A successful maintenance helper will utilize specialized skills to keep production running to top levels. Strongly prefer experience with hilo repair.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Keep all machines in functional conditions, producing top quality parts.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all industrial equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Ensure batteries are in working condition by filling with water and are fully charged.
- Prioritize tasks by balancing special products in relation to production demands.
- Perform basic to advanced welding operations to create parts or fix machinery.
- Confirm machines, cranes, hilos, etc. meet OSHA standards by performing audits every 500 hours.
- Perform basic electrical tasks on building, machines and fleet of trucks, ex. pulling wires, hanging electrical metallic tubing, and lights.
- Aid production and overall business needs by fabrication of new parts/products.
- Perform repairs on QAP building and property.
- Communicate and coordinate completion of projects between all departments.
- Observe and enforce safety and security procedures; Report and correct potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Maintain a high level of organization and cleanliness by utilizing 5s standards.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks. Ex. Cleaning restrooms, trash, parking lot maintenance, etc.