Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Controls retort chamber to cook canned foods according to specifications: Pushes trucks or lowers baskets using hoist, or presses buttons to start conveyorized flow of canned foods into chamber of retort.
- Closes retort door or lid, and turns wheels or moves levers to seal chamber.
- Observes dials and thermometers, and turns valves to admit steam to retort, and control temperature, pressure, and cooking time.
- Turns valves to release steam and admit cooling water into chamber to prevent overcooking at end of cooking cycle.
- May open retort and move basket of canned food to cooling trough, using hoist.
- May record items such as retort number, can size and grade designation, cooking time, and number of pounds pressure on canning report.
- Keep work areas clean and orderly.
- Work overtime and weekends as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Conagra BrandsÂ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.