Eurasia Shipping & Receiving
Eurasia Feather, Inc, a leading supplier to the bedding and apparel industry, seeks Shipping Personnel for its production facility.
- Receiving and loading product in trailers. Works with Shipping Clerk.
- Greets logistics carriers and assists in receiving trailers from domestic and international vendors.
- Greets logistics carriers and assists in exports of shipments for domestic and international customers.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized working environment.
- Use of computer to tag, label and input shipment information along with email communication departments effected.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- 1-5 years experience driving forklifts.
- Working knowledge of inventory stocking and reconciliation.
- Working knowledge of computers. Helpful in Microsoft Office Suite, and databases to support data entry, warehouse management systems, updates and other clerical duties.
- Email capabilities helpful.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals, problem solve.
- Current Driver’s license with clean driving record; Chauffer’s accreditation preferred, or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
Position entails exposure to down, feathers, dust, oils and chemicals. Work generally performed by standing, climbing, lifting, moving heavy equipment and materials, stooping, and bending.
Excellent benefits package. Send resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer