Join the KAM Plastics Team! We are a great company with a family like atmosphere valuing Work Life Balance, Integrity, Partnership and Service.
We have immediate openings on all 3 shifts!
- 1st Shift: 6:50am - 3:10pm
- 2nd Shift: 2:50pm - 11:10pm
- 3rd Shift: 10:50pm - 7:10am
Signing Bonus - $200 at 30 days $200 at 60 days $200 at 90 days $400 at 6 months $1000 at 1 year
MANY GREAT BENEFITS! KAM Offers many opportunities for advancement through our pay for performance certifications. Medical, Dental, Vision available 1st of the month 30 days after hire. Vacation time within first year, 9 Paid Holidays, Quarterly bonus plan, Tuition Reimbursement and so much more!
KAM is Employee Owned – you are given ownership in the company after a year of service.
JOB SUMMARY - First level plastic injection molding machine operation in a climate controlled environment. Work includes cycling the machine, removing part(s) from the mold. Responsible for quality checking molded parts as required. Light weight work in a clean environment.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS - Must have high degree of manual dexterity, sharp visual perception, and be able to maintain accurate records. Requires the ability to follow demonstrated directions as stated in Process Books. Needs to be able to perform basic math calculations and may be required to work overtime as scheduled.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to operate appropriate equipment and assembly processes.
- Required to meet established rates and quality standards within required training time.
- Follow written Work Instructions and quality procedures.
- Complete daily production reporting paperwork.
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping.
- Attends and participates in regular work team meetings.
- May rotate task responsibilities and learn all tasks within the area.
- May operate a lift jack.
- Must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively within the team as well as with members of other teams as needed.
- Demonstrate willingness to adapt to a continually changing environment.
- Required to stand, walk, and use hands for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work overtime hours as business needs require.
- Competent in basic math skills such as counting, adding, and subtracting.
- Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards. Must use proper PPE at all times.
- Authorized to work within the United States (E-Verify Compliant)