Founded in 1972, Skytron is a family-owned private healthcare efficiency company committed to providing the acute care market with innovative and flexible solutions. Skytron prides themselves on the family-feel atmosphere you experience the moment you walk in the door. We know the overall success stems from investing in our employees and their efforts so we strive to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow, and thrive!
Skytron provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that helps employees and their families lead healthy, productive, and balanced lives. Our benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, a profit sharing retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, vacation and personal time off, education reimbursement, a wellness program, and a company gym.
Summary: The Infection Prevention Technologies (IPT) Sales Specialist is responsible for growing and maintaining client business in vertical market segments, concentrating on UVC disinfection products. This is accomplished by providing territory leads management, supporting relationship development and client servicing. This individual works closely with external counterparts to build relationships, increase sales and retention of our client base; while providing an efficient, courteous customer service experience.
- Captures, prioritizes and pursues sales opportunities.
- Maintains an up-to-date sales funnel using tools defined by the Manager of Business Development, IPT.
- Collaborates with Skytron's Corporate Accounts team to target and achieve preferred position with large customers and associations.
- Delivers sales presentations in-person, via phone, video conferencing and webcasts to close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Collaborates with Skytron's Marketing team to create effective sales presentations for personal use and use by other Skytron Sales Representatives.
- Participates in monthly business reviews, owning clear and concise reviews of sales activity, success factors, progress against objectives and ideas for improvement.
- Completes and updates personal objectives and performance reviews monthly, including personal development plans.
- Customer Focus: Gives internal and external customers' needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customer. Eliminates systems, bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional services.
- Interpersonal Communication: Listens to others, expressing ideas, both orally and in writing. Provides relevant information to management, co-workers, and customers. Makes a conscious effort to give explicit instructions or answers. Seeks understanding, encourages feedback, and listens carefully to others. Maintains good relationships, gets along with fellow employees, respects the rights of other employees and shows a cooperative spirit.
- Job Specific Knowledge: Proficient computer skills, mastery of specialized technology and software tools. Capably handles required administrative functions such as document processing, report compilation, project management. Follows product and work instructions, knowledgeable with products, parts, and processes.
- Adaptability/Autonomy: Internally motivated, works well with little or no supervision. Maintains a productive schedule, timeline, and goals. Maintains a positive attitude amidst change and pressure.
- Bachelor's Degree or greater from an accredited university.
- Sales experience in relevant industry, similar channel structure.
- Direct sales experience, including selling to institutional, healthcare, academic, and hospitality customers, preferred.
- UV Disinfection Device experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience with ERP and business applications.
- Exceptional listening skills, ability to gain insight into customer needs.
- Excellent communicator via phone, video conference and in-person.
- Knowledge and understanding of public, municipal, federal, state, local organization and independent supply networks.
- Ability to sell in a dynamic, competitive environment, applying a consultative and strategic approach to executive level buyers, law enforcement officials, directors, CEO, COO, and CFO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron's Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 759-8766.